Identity Theft Protection
Identity theft and financial fraud are constant dangers, and the threat is constantly growing. Monitoring is a good start but it is not enough by itself. As your bank – and your neighbor – we want you to have the best possible solution.
Recovery from identity theft can average 6 months and over 200 hours of work! You need a gameplan to set things right without completely derailing your everyday life.
That's why Lake-Osceola State Bank has put together a proven protection package that is both effective and affordable. And it includes not just monitoring, but complete identity restoration by full-time specialists who work on your case and support you until any fraudulent activity is fully resolved.
Three levels of protection are available for only $3, $5 or $10/month. Call or visit your nearest LOSB office for more information or to enroll. You may also request a digital brochure through our Facebook page.
- Prevention steps and privacy assistance
- 3 levels of monitoring available
- Notifications via mail or email
- Fraud alerts, credit report analysis, and credit freeze assistance
- Personalized action plan in case of suspicious activity
- Full-time specialists to provide forms, confirm activity, and pursue resolution until complete
- Identity Theft Facts
- $16 billion was stolen in identity theft-related fraud in 2016
- 15.4 million people in the U.S. were victims in 2016
- There is a new victim every 2 seconds in the U.S.
- Identity theft crimes increased 16% last year alone
- Michigan ranks #1 in fraud per capita
- Recovery can take 6 months and over 200 hours of work!