Carrying a lot of cash is never safe- even here in rural Northern Michigan. Protect yourself and use a debit card linked to your Lake-Osceola State Bank checking account.
LOSB Debit/ATM Cards make it safe, easy, and convenient to access your money. Whether you are withdrawing cash from an ATM or making a purchase at a local store, LOSB Debit/ATM Cards put your money at your fingertips without having to carry cash.
There are two different types of cards available through LOSB, the LOSB debit card and the LOSB ATM Card. The LOSB debit card is linked directly to your checking account. This card can be used for both ATM transactions and Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions. The LOSB ATM Card can only be used for ATM transactions. You can set both cards up to access more than one account.
Due to fraudulent activity transactions on debit cards, some states may be blocked from signature-based transactions. Please contact LOSB prior to traveling or making an out of state purchase
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) protected transactions
- Withdrawals, deposits, balance inquiries, and transfers at ATM's
- ATM withdrawals up to $400.00 per day
- Maximum of four (4) withdrawals per day
- Free transactions for LOSB ATM's
- Works in all ATMs in the Pulse ATM Network
- $1.25 charge per transaction for withdrawals using a non-LOSB ATM
- Same capabilities as a credit card
- Debit cards accepted wherever MasterCard® is accepted
- Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions: over the phone, via the internet, at a business, etc. using your LOSB debit card
- Payment capabilities
- Maximum of $1,000.00 per day for POS purchases
- Available to non-business and business customers
Contact Your Local LOSB Branch Today for More Information
get in touch