Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
Increase your wealth with these traditional savings instruments that pay significantly higher interest rates than savings accounts in return for keeping your money on deposit for a set length of time. With options starting at just $50, you can open a CD at Lake-Osceola State Bank and save as much as you want for as long as you want.
The benefits are twofold — your money is put away where you can't reach it, plus it earns interest. The longer the term, the higher the interest rate. Perfect for people ready to meet short-term financial goals.
- Only $50 minimum deposit to get started
- Enjoy greater returns than a savings account
- Locked interest rates for length of term
- Your choice of terms ranging from 3 months to 5 years
- Penalty for early withdrawal
- Federally insured by the FDIC up to the legal limits
get in touch