Lost or Stolen Card
If your LOSB debit card is lost or stolen and LOSB is not open please contact (231) 745-4601 during business hours to shut down your card and prevent any fraudulent activity. If your LOSB debit card is lost or stolen after business hours, please contact (800) 472-3272.
To activate your LOSB debit card, call (800) 992-3808.
Plastic is engineered for many uses including making it easy to access your money. LOSB Debit/ATM Cards make it safe, easy, and convenient to access your money. Whether you are withdrawing cash from an ATM or making a purchase at a local store, LOSB Debit/ATM Cards put your money at your fingertips without having to carry cash.
There are two different types of cards available through LOSB, the LOSB debit card and the LOSB ATM Card. The LOSB debit card is linked directly to your checking account. This card can be used for both ATM transactions and Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions. The LOSB ATM Card can only be used for ATM transactions. You can set both cards up to access more than one account.
Due to fraudulent activity transactions on debit cards, some states may be blocked from signature-based transactions. Please contact LOSB prior to traveling or making an out of state purchase. Tip: Use your pin number to help prevent fraud.
- Personal Identification Number (PIN) protected transactions
- Withdrawals, deposits, balance inquiries, and transfers at ATM's
- ATM withdrawals up to $400.00 per day
- Maximum of four (4) withdrawals per day
- Free transactions for LOSB ATM's
- Works in all ATM's that accept FISERV EXCEL
- $1.00 charge per transaction for withdrawals using a non-LOSB ATM
- Same capabilities as a credit card
- Debit cards accepted wherever MasterCard® is accepted
- Point-of-Sale (POS) transactions: over the phone, via the internet, at a business, etc. using your LOSB debit card
- Payment capabilities
- Maximum of $1,000.00 per day for POS purchases
- Available to non-business and business customers